OWA Sinfonia Privacy Humancare is a mineral fibre ceiling tile that offers premium acoustic properties and prevents the spread of bacteria, fungi, and germs. It is also effective in stopping the growth of MRSA pathogens.
OWA Sinfonia Privacy Humancare
- Achieves Hygine Finish with Particle class ISO 4 (ISO 14644-1:1999)
- RH 99
- Light Reflectance 87
- Global Green Tag Level A Certified
- 100% Recyclable
- Available in any RAL Colour (MOQ Applies)
OWA Sinfonia Privacy Humancare provides premium acoustic properties to any commercial applications with a 0.70 NRC and up to 41 CAC based on the plenum depth.
|1200 x 600 x 20mm||SQ||5.76||
|1200 x 600 x 20mm||SLT||5.76||8|
- Achieves ISO Class 4 in accordance with ISO 14644-1 Standard
- Achieves Decontamination Class CP (0.5) 5
- Prevents growth of bacteria and viruses achieving M1 Classification in accordance with NF S 90-351 and JIS Z 2801
- Humancare range prevent the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungus however for extra resistance disinfectants may be used
Our success story began in Bavaria, Germany on September 24, 1948. Driven by entrepreneurial courage and determination, we continuously develop our processes and products.
OWA stands for innovative and sustainable ceiling systems for almost every industry including education, commercial, sports & leisure, retail, hospitality and healthcare. With mineral ceiling systems based on premium Odenwald mineral wool, OWA is focused on delivering high-quality, high-performance products that last.
OWA mineral ceilings are made in Germany from a high-quality mix of natural and recycled materials, approx. 80% of our raw ingredients originate locally. We produce our own bio-soluble mineral wool, ensuring complete control over the production process.
Awarded the German RAL quality mark for products made of mineral wool, OWA ceilings are produced to ISO 14001 for Environmental Management, use solvent-free dispersion paints, and feature up to 54% recycled content.
Achieving GreenTag GreenRate Level A, our mineral ceilings potentially contribute to Green Star points including acoustic comfort, lighting comfort, sustainable products, life cycle impacts and more.